*This notice is coming out a bit earlier the usual week ahead*
Our next meeting is Tuesday April 23, 3-4:30pm @ DDC
SenGen participant Betty Kilpatrick has volunteered to facilitate a session on the topic Death and the Survival of Consciousness. She will be assisted by Martha McClellan. Betty has done considerable research on this subject, and is looking forward to a vibrant discussion with other SenGeners.
During this session, we will be discussing:
1) Near Death Experiences (NDE’s)
2) Evidence of Past Lives (Reincarnation)
3) Rebirth (what is reborn? Is the self a delusion?)
4) Karma (The Law of Cause and Effect)
· WALKING EACH OTHER HOME, our chosen book for this period by Ram Dass and Mirabai Bush, the chapter entitled “After Death, Pages 169-179.
· THE TIBETAN BOOK OF LIVING AND DYING by Sogyal Rinpoche
· UNDERSTANDING KARMA AND REBIRTH by Diana St. Ruth
· EVIDENCE OF THE AFTERLIFE - The Science of Near-Death Experiences by Jeffrey Long, MD with Paul Perry
· PARANORMAL – MY LIFE IN PURSUIT OF LIFE AFTERLIFE by Raymond Moody, MD, the author of LIFE AFTER LIFE
· SOUL SURVIVOR – The Reincarnation of a World War II Fighter Pilot by Bruce and Andrea Leininger with Ken Gross
Betty requests that if you have a personal experience with an NDE or know someone who has experienced this, she hopes you will be willing to share that story. And, if anyone in the group has engaged in a Past Life Regression that would be helpful to share.
If you too would like to facilitate a session on a topic that is close to your heart, please let us know by contacting Martha McClellan firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assign a facilitator to assist.
Ellen Park and the SenGen Facilitators
As always, please reply back to me if you wish to unsubscribe from our notice and newsletter